The NETGEAR® ProSAFE® Gigabit Unmanaged Switch series helps businesses cost-effectively expand their network to Gigabit speeds and higher port counts. The GS105 and GS108 Gigabit Ethernet switches come with 5 and 8 Gigabit copper ports in a desktop metal case and is wall-mountable. These switches are energy efficient, built to last, and rigorously tested to provide the reliability businesses need. 802.1p traffic prioritization and jumbo frame support allow for seamless integration with more sophisticated networks
Plug and Play
• The standards-based ProSAFE Gigabit switches senses and adjusts for network speed and cabling type automatically. Easily integrates into your existing Ethernet network - no matter if it is running at 10/100Mbps or Gigabit speed
• Simple set up with no software or configuration needed
• Front panel LEDs keep you informed of power status, link speed and link activities
• Prioritize mission-critical applications such as voice and video Support IEEE 802.1 p and DSCP-based QoS for delivering data based on priority and type
High Quality and Reliable Performance
• Superior network performance at non-blocking rate delivers true Gigabit speed with no compromise
• Durable metal case and long product life (shown by MTBF numbers)
• Both GS105 and GS108 support the latest Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption when there is light traffic on an active ports or when there is no link or no activity detected. It can further save energy when a short cable (<100m) is used. Energy savings lead directly to cost savings in operation.
Images are representative only.
Max Speed (Mbps)
10/100/1000Mbps Gigibit Ethernet
5 Ports Plug and Play Traffic Prioritization High Quality and Reliable Performance Energy Efficient
Speed: 10/100/1000Mbps Gigibit Ethernet Number of Ports: 5 PoE ports: n/a Total PoE Budget: n/a Loop Detection: n/a Short cable power saving: n/a Energy Efficient Ethernet Support (IEEE 802.3az): Yes Jumbo Frame Support: Yes Queue WRR Ratio: 1:2:4:8 MAC Table Size: 4K Packet buffer size: 128KB IEEE 802.1p QoS: n/a Max Power Consumption: 3.67W Operating Temperature: 0 to 50° C MTBF (hours): 8,815,772 FCC Class: B
Buy with confidence at Bing Lee, knowing that all our products are sourced from Australian suppliers, are brand new, and come with full manufacturer’s warranty.
What's in the Box?
Details coming soon, or call one of our friendly customer service team.