Direct-Drive Professional Turntable (USB & Analog)
This professional stereo turntable features a high-torque direct-drive motor for quick start-ups and a USB output that connects directly to your computer. Other features include: forward and reverse play capability; cast aluminum platter with slip mat and a start/stop button; three speeds 33/45/78; selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control with +/-10% or +/-20% adjustment ranges; and removable hinged dust cover. A selectable internal stereo phono pre-amplifier allows the turntable to plug directly to components with no dedicated turntable input. A USB cable and adapter cables are included along with Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software to digitize your LPs.
• Convert your vinyl records to digital audio files
• Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software digitizes your records
• Direct-drive, high-torque motor
• Fully manual operation
• Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
• Professional anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with slip mat
• ½” mount universal headshell with AT95E Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge and long-life diamond stylus
• Balanced S-shaped tone arm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
• Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier with RCA output cables
• Stroboscopic platter with speed indicator
• Forward/reverse operation and variable pitch control with quartz speed lock
• Popup stylus target light for easier cueing in low light
• Includes: Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software, USB cable, Two output adapter cables (dual RCA female to mini-plug male & dual RCA female to mini-plug female), Power cord, 45 RPM adapter, Phono cartridge (78 RPM records require additional cartridge, not included), Counterweight, Slip mat, Removable hinged dust cover
Images are representative only.
Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds Mac & PC - compatible Audacity software Direct drive high-torque motor Balanced tone arm with soft damping control Switchable built-in pre-amplifier Line-level RCA output cables USB output Includes stereo cables Stroboscopic platter speed indicator Professional cast aluminum platter with slip mat
Type: 3-speed, fully manual operation Motor: DC motor Drive Method: Direct drive Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM, 78 RPM Pitch Variation: +/-10% or +/-20% Turntable Platter: Die-cast aluminum Starting Torque: >1.6 kgf-cm Braking System: Electronic brake Wow and Flutter: <0.2% WRMS (33 RPM) Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >50 dB Output Level: Pre-amp “PHONO”: 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec; Pre-amp “LINE”: 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec Phono Pre-Amp Gain: 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized USB Function: A/D, D/A – 16 bit 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz USB selectable; Computer interface – USB 1.1 Compliant Windows XP, Vista or MAC OSX Power Supply Requirements: 115/230V AC, 60/50 Hz Power Consumption: 11W Accessories Included: Headshell/cartridge; AC line cord; dual RCA (female) to 3.5 mm (1/8?) mini-plug (male) stereo adapter cable; dual RCA (female) to 3.5 mm (1/8?) mini-plug (female) stereo adapter cable; 45 RPM adapter; USB cable; recording software
Buy with confidence at Bing Lee, knowing that all our products are sourced from Australian suppliers, are brand new, and come with full manufacturer’s warranty.
What's in the Box?
Details coming soon, or call one of our friendly customer service team.