Covering all Australian 3G network frequencies in one device
• 2.4” display
• Resolution 240x320pix
• CPU: MTK6276A
• *3G frequencies: 850/900/2100Mhz
• Memory: 64MB RAM + 128MB ROM
• Messages: SMS + MMS
• Connectivity: 3G, WAP, Bluetooth
• Camera 0.3MP rear facing
• Multimedia: Audio, video, images, FM radio
• Memory expansion: MicroSD card to 16GB
• Interfaces: micro USB charge port, 3.5mm jack
• Battery: 900mAh
• Size: 104 x 51.5 x 19mm
* Telstra have announced they will switch off their 2G network in December 2016. This means dual band devices with 3G frequencies 900/2100Mhz will no longer pick up Telstra 2G, and on Telstra networks will only work on the limited 2100Mhz 3G frequency. Optus have announced 2G closure in April 2016. This means dual band devices with 3G frequencies 850/2100Mhz will no longer pick up Optus 2G , and on Optus networks will only work on the limited 2100Mhz 3G frequency. Vodafone have not announced a firm date for 2G closure to our knowledge.
Images are representative only.
64MB RAM + 128MB ROM
MicroSD card to 32GB
0.3MP rear facing
Water & Dust Resistant
Manufacturer Warranty (Years)
2.4" 240x320pix display MTK6276A CPU 850/900/2100Mhz 3G frequencies Single sim SMS + MMS messaging 0.3MP rear facing camera 3G, WAP, Bluetooth, USB tethering connectivity Audio, video, images, FM radio MicroSD card to 32GB expansion Micro USB charge port, 3.5mm jack interfaces 900mAh battery
Buy with confidence at Bing Lee, knowing that all our products are sourced from Australian suppliers, are brand new, and come with full manufacturer’s warranty.
What's in the Box?
Details coming soon, or call one of our friendly customer service team.
I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one.
I Really like my phone, the only disadvantage is the SOS button I accidentally push now and again when I'm picking it up.
(Posted on 17/03/2017)
Very easy to set up. had it set up in 5 minutes best flip phone for some time ..easy to handle and fits in pocket