COMPETITOR PRICING POLICY
This policy sets out the circumstances in which Bing Lee Electrics Pty Limited ("Bing Lee") will match a competitor's advertised price for a product. This policy only applies to sales made by Bing Lee online through its website www.binglee.com.au. This policy does not apply to sales made through Bing Lee retail and warehouse outlets in Australia.
COMPETITOR PRICE MATCHING
Bing Lee will match a competitor's advertised price for a product subject to the following conditions:
(1) be a registered Australian business, have an Australian Business Number and be registered for Goods and Services Tax ("GST"); and
(2) have an physical retail store located in Australia.
The product offered by the Competitor must be:
(1) a product sold by Bing Lee;
(2) identical (ie same brand/model/colour/year of production);
(3) in stock (not available for back orders); and
(4) available for immediate purchase.
The Competitor's price must:
(1) include all delivery charges, GST and bonus offers; and
(2) be verifiable by Bing Lee.
Bing Lee does not price match on:
(1) Competitor's clearance lines, liquidation sales or limited stock offers; or
(2) Grey imports. "Grey imports" are products acquired from internationally based distributors other than the manufacturer's locally licensed importer. They are sometimes referred to as "direct import" or "grey market" products and are usually supplied directly to the customer from overseas.
If you have a question in relation to this Competitor Pricing Policy or believe that Bing Lee or any of our staff have not observed the policy, please do not hesitate to contact Bing Lee by writing to:
Bing Lee Electrics Pty Limited
Level 1, 702 Woodville Road
Old Guildford NSW 2161